PWD PUPPIES AVAILABLE
If you are interested in one of our puppies you must fill out our puppy application here at that time. Price is $3400 plus tax.
OUR PURCHASE PROCESS
1. Complete an application and we will get back to you within 7-10 days. We will not proceed until we have an application on file. As you have read all about us on this site, we too would like to learn about you and your family before proceeding. Again as stated, submitting an application is in no way a commitment on your part to purchase a puppy, nor on our part to sell you a puppy. It is simply a way to get to know you better. We recommend that you keep in touch by dropping us an email occasionally to let us know you are still interested.
2. We do NOT take deposits before puppies are born.
3. Once we add you to our waitlist we will keep you posted on planned breedings and ultrasound results then contact you once the puppies have safely arrived.
4. We will set up a video call for you to meet mom, puppies and us.
5. After the video call, the deposit agreement will be sent out electronically through Sign Now and the purchase agreement will be emailed for you to read prior to leaving your deposit. An e-transfer can be made AFTER the deposit agreement is returned at which time we ask you to join our private Facebook Group to see photos, videos and updates on the puppies.
6. We will then mail out our Information binder, which includes everything you need to know to get ready before puppy comes home, including feeding, vaccination schedules and supply list. If you have young children, we will also include an interactive training package for them.
7. At 6 to 7 weeks, we will email a questionnaire in an effort to make the best match with each family. We do take sex/colour preferences however; our top priority of placement is based on temperament.
8. Puppies are matched to their homes after Vet check, Eye Examination and our evaluations at 8 weeks. We encourage you to enjoy all of the Facebook live videos and pictures that we post of all the puppies. You will see all the training and noise sensitive experiences we do with each litter on our videos.
9. One of the most important aspects of choosing a breeder is after care. We are available to you 24/7 after you take your puppy home. There is no such thing as a dumb question and we encourage you to reach out to us for any help, recommendations or support. The best way to reach us is via text message or email as we are in a rural area our cell reception is sometimes spotty for calls. In exchange for this, we ask that you post lots of picture in our Facebook group as this gives the littermates and us a chance to connect and watch each grow up.
During Covid, we have adapted to doing things virtually for the safety of everyone. I know it is important for everyone to see the pups in person but until home visits are safe, again we will post as much as we can to keep you interactive with them.
Sara & Mari
Drewsar Portuguese Water Dog Breeders ,  Moffat, Ontario Canada
All images are property of Drewsar Perm Reg'd
© 2006-2021 Drewsar